- Were you told that your purchase was an investment?
- Were you originally told that exchanges were easily obtainable but since found out that was untrue?
- Have your management fees increased way beyond the rate of inflation?
- Was it explained that your family could become liable to take over the contract if something happened to you?
- Did you sign a purchase agreement that could possibly be illegal?
- Were promises made to you, that you later found to be untrue?
- Were you forced into upgrading?
- Did you buy your ownership on finance?
- Were you later charged hidden fees?
We can assess the viability of your claim under an initial free consultation.
Amaryllis Associates specialise in claims made under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
If you are thinking of making a claim or seeking guidance, we can assist simply contact us by calling us on 0330 113 0740 or sending us an email to email@example.com and one of our experts whom specialise in section 75 claims will be in touch.
Amaryllis Associates is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Claims Management Activity Only. Firm Reference Number: 919319. This status can be reviewed on the Financial Services Register at: https://register.fca.org.uk/s/
Contact us for more information.